The Algarve stretches 200km along the southern coast of Portugal. Overlooking the Mediterranean sea and Atlantic Ocean to the west, the wonderful climate gives guests booking flights and hotels in the Algarve the chance for a perfect holiday experience all year round. Nature trails, theme parks, golf courses and water-sports are all highlights of what our Algarve short breaks can offer. Whether you’re looking for a private cove to relax in away from the crowds, or a vast stretch of beach to join in the many cosmopolitan parties, over 100 miles of beach means you’re sure to find your ideal spot.
- What do girls want? Pamper, luxury and “me” time. There is nothing more fulfilling than spending time at the Spa of Muthu Hotels. While visiting Portugal with friend the Grand Muthu Forte Do Vale and Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club provide an amazing spa facilities in Algarve. Grand Muthu Forte Do Vale gives a 5 star Luxury for Mind, Body & Soul for a perfect weekend getaway. Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club – Muthu Hotel provides you with good treatments and heated indoor pool is like true oasis of calm. There is Jacuzzi, sauna, well equipped gym and various spa treatments too.
This summer Grand Muthu Forte Do Vale and Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club has special price on Hot Stone Massage (50 minutes), 30% Discount in a 3 Massage Pack and 35% Discount in a 5 Massage Pack.
- Head to the various water park such as Slide&Splash, Zoomarine, Aquashow or Aqualand as one of Europe’s biggest water parks just perfect for a girls day out.
- Relax with the girls on one of the finest beaches in the Algarve, Meia Praia, Praia do Amado, Ilha de Tavira or Falesia Beach. There are lots of water sports in summer like scuba diving, snorkeling, boat trips, surf, parasailing.
- Faro is extremely well served by public transport and it is highly recommended to spend a day exploring the centre and then the surrounding towns, which include; Estoi or Olhao. It is a great place for girl’s shopping.
- Albufeira is the largest, loudest and liveliest resort town along the Algarve Coastline. Albufeira is the weekend destination for drink and cheap food. There is various varieties of restaurants of different cuisine that people can enjoy in Old town.
- Quarteira And Vilamoura Seaside Segway Tour. A great things to do with friends is to glide effortlessly along the stunning Algarve coastline by Segway. On this 1.5-hour tour, follow an expert down the palm-lined promenade, and take in views of the pale sands and rolling surf of Falesia and Quarteira beaches.
- For great cabaret shows and evening entertainment visit the Algarve Casino.
Located 290 kms from Lisbon and 25 kms from Faro International Airport, the Casino Vilamoura enjoys a privileged location, being a centre of tourist attraction par excellence, in the heart of the Algarve animated nights. An avant-garde décor, high quality service and a variety of environments that converge on a distinct offer that materializes in vibrant game rooms, dance musicals, theater and comedy or different gastronomic proposals for the most demanding tastes.
- Take an evening stroll on Praia da Rocha Strip.
With plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from, lots of music, neon lights and touristic souvenir shops…. it does give off a pleasant holiday vibe, particularly in summer with lots of people around (mainly tourists). However, there isn’t a lot of traditional Portuguese restaurants, and if the local cuisine is one of the main reasons why you want to travel to Portugal, then I wouldn’t really suggest eating here. You can make a really nice evening out of it, it all depends on what you have in mind. Avoid in the winter time – it’s quiet dead-